IT'S "GO TIME"!!!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

It's "Go Time", and the BAWSE is ready for the night!! "Suit & Tie" ready, Mello is doin' it BIG for the 30th, because that's the ONLY way to do it! Jordan 1's? Check! Fresh out the Barbers Chair, the night is young and the party has just begun!
I just have to add how proud I am of this guy. Mello works hard to make things happen, and he remembers everyone who has been there since the beginning. It's an honor to have a brother who thinks like I do. You know what they say about GREAT MINDS!
This is my toast. You already know how we play. This is your night! Sendin' nothin' but California Love from this side my G! "Started from the bottom..." U know the rest.   Cali "O" #TeamKickGame #Family

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...