WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD: USHER SHOWS OFF HIS "ALL GOLD" JORDAN III'S AND IX'S!!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

 It's crazy how Usher is showcasing his rare Airs. The R&B legend just dropped some GOLD on us! From where I'm standing, its lookin' real heavy....
 When me and Mello have our conversations about kicks, we always talk about the "Bin23" IX's, which were incredible because there's just something about GOLD leather and suede. With that said, Usher showcased a pair of all-Gold Air Jordan III's, with a gel sole. Now, we don't know if this was a Nike issued pair, or a custom pair, but Usher is official either way you look at it. 
I'm big fan of the III's, just because they're clean and you can rock them with anything. Even in the all-Gold colorway!
Now, I wish I could see more of these kicks. I mean, the laces look like Gold Chains weaving through the Gold lacelocks!! Looking at what appears to be an all-Gold leather tongue, as well as "General's Stars" at the top of the tongue, where the "Air Jordan" brand label is normally set.
If these were ever to see the light of day, asa Nike Quickstrike release, I know  these kicks would be worth its weight in GOLD!!  Cali "O" #TeamKickGame

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...