17 YEARS: WHERE DID THE TIME GO? R.I.P. THE GREAT B.I.G!!

Sunday, March 9, 2014





 I love this picture right here. Two Kings, on the set for "Ain't No Nigga". Every time I see this, I just imagine what could've been.
 D. Dot, Big, Puff, and Harv. The legendary Bay Boy team. You couldn't turn on the radio between 1994 and 1998 without them owning at least 85% of the rotation. Back when music was great.





                          Brooklyn, N.Y.

 Back when G's had Beepers. Young dudes don't know about that.
 Every year, we never forget the GREAT one. Biggie and Bad Boy changed the way you looked at New York Hip-Hop. They even had a great team, with the LOX, Black Rob, Mase, Total, and Faith. I wish there was still a New York squad doing it like that. You just don't see it any more.
I'm thankful to be a part of that era. 
Club Esso's. That was the SPOT! 17 years ago, we lost a huge presence in Hip-Hop. Today, play his records, and relive the moments. Brooklyn all day. R.I.P. Biggie. We still miss you.  Cali "O" #TeamKickGame


No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...