What They Rockin....

Sunday, September 20, 2009

AMBER ROSE:ALL RED AF1 HIGH KANYE:CONSTRUCTION TIMB'S
JAY STILL DOIN THE BLACK 6' TIMB..
LAMAR ODOM:SUPRA "PONY HAIR SKYTOP"
LIL WEEZY:SUPRA SILVER"VAIDER"
Want to know what some of your favorite celebs are wearing?"We got U!"Check out AMBER ROSE wearing some Exclusive (All Red)AF1 highs W the RED Jesus Piece!!,Kanye & Jay-Z are still doing the 6'Timbs,Lamar Odom rocking the Black Pony Hair "SUPRA SKYTOP!!,&Last but not least Lil Weezy sporting the Silver SUPRA Vaider Mid...

1 comment:

Simon George said...

I really dig the content on your blog. I am currently building a similar blog and have added you to my blog roll and was wondering if you would add me to your/let me know what you think of my blog:
www.kicksandcaps.com/Affiliate1

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...