Kobe V Release Party Re-Cap Pt.2!KICKGAME EXCLUSIVE:I WON A PAIR OF"AUTOGRAPHED KOBE V's!!!!"

Saturday, January 23, 2010


Last night was the "Kobe V" release party & guess who WON a pair of autographed Kobe's?

Thursday Jolo & I were walking passed the window of Footlocker & he noticed they "Finally" had the Kobe's in his size.He immediately proceeded to enter the store so he(I) can scoop those bad boys up!.Can't front "we were equally excited when we left about his New Kicks..(I'm no better)LOL

Yes,"Ya Boi is 1 of 24 people in NYC with a pair of Autographed Kobe V's"
If U "REALLY KNOW ME",then U know how much this means...


Last night it went down real big @HOH where Kobe Bryant himself made an appearance for the release of the "Kobe V".I had to take this trip Solo due to everybody having Friday Night plans.So I rolled uptown to House of Hoops in Harlem.As soon as I got their I saw one of my Big Homies
at the Door & it was a wrap!.I left people outside fighting to get in "it was noodles!".Once I get inside I'm handed a "LA Foam Finger" & a"Raffle Ticket".Nick Cannon was the host of the event,he started the raffle around 11pm.They raffled off 24 pair's of the "Kobe V's",Nick called out the 1st. 23 numbers & Mr.Bryant would call luck #24.My raffle ticket number was "56",he call's#55,he call's #57 I'm like "C'mon Son!!".Then he call's out the last number "5......6",being the Brooklyn "Rude Bwoy" that I am I had to lick a shot 4 BIG POP & PAC.."I was like bow,bow,bow!!"..
Shout out to the Whole Staff @ House of Hoops who showed me Mad Love,& kept everything really organized!.They asked me my name & my size?& it was "on & poppin".Then the "Living Legend" himself Kobe "Black Mamba"Bryant came threw.He sat with Nick for a little Q & A,then left the building to "lil Waynes" Kobe Doin Work-track.When they called my name to come pick up my Kicks "I realized that Kobe signed them",I was ready to do the "Lost Boyz Dance!!"lol.Yesterday's lesson of the day was "You control your own destiny!" are you gonna try to make it happen? or Are you gonna Make It Happen?
Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...