KICKGAME DVD- 1 Year Anniversary Rewind " KickGame DVD Sneaker Battle" Preperation/Showtime!

Sunday, March 14, 2010
















































































































Summer time in the city is the perfect time to have a Sneaker Competition. Everybody is on their A Game especially with the KICKS. I cover Sneaker Events all over the city & I almost Never see anyone from My Hood. That bothers me so I decided to bring it to the BLOCK. I couldn't have asked for a better day. It was like 80 degrees & my Whole Team was out in "Full Effect".Thanks to Everbody who heped me with this event. Not a Week goes by without sombody asking me "are you gonna have Another Sneaker Battle?". I LOVE MY HOOD & MY HOOD LOVE ME!!.
P.S. "Look @ that table! I have NEVER seen those Graffiti Louie's on a Table..I'm just saying"

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...