Dirty Copper Custome Fitted by "Attica Jailhouse Baseball Caps"

Friday, March 12, 2010

Yesterday I was in the barber shop when I saw a dude wearing a pair of 'OG' pearl Foamz!. I had on my 'Eggplant's'. I could have been like MOST DUDUES & said "Ef This Dude!! He Ain't Fresher Than ME..." LOL. But instead I asked him "where did he get them?". Because I "Still Need Those!"
We started choppin it up & he told his people make custom fitted hats!. And they just made one for the 'Copper Foamz'!.
So I bring to you the "DIRTY COPPER" New Era Fitted by "Attica Jailhouse Baseball Caps". The hat features a 'Police Badge' on the front & the words "DIRTY COPPER" on the back!! Nice.. You can check it out @ajballcaps.com
Shout Out- To 'Mike' Thanx for the link!!

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...