Jay-z BP3 Concert @ MSG!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

This "what it looked like!" (IPhone Pic)-That's All I had...lol Light's Out ....
"The God MC!" Back @ Home.-Rockin the Black Louie/Kanye 'Jaspers'!
Trey Songz did his thing too!
Weezy & Nicki Manaj backstage (Twit pic)
Jeezy brings out Nicki then.....
"I'm Goin Inn,I'm Goin Inn!!" Weezy runs out on stage..MGS "GOES WILD!"
then..."First Off U Know What Is/If Ya Herd Drake!!" Drake comes out!








































Last night Jay-Z had a concert in OUR 'Home Town'-NYC!. The concert took place at 'MSG', Jay-z was the headliner while Trey Songz & Young Jeezy were special guest. When I woke up yesterday I had No intentions on going to the concert. However the concert was the talk of the town & by the time I realized "I Was Buggin" for Not getting tickets it was too late.
I knew the concert was supposed to start around 8pm. So around 7pm I said to myself "you need to go up their & GET IN!!". So I got dressed..Yes,I broke out the "Copper Foamz" for the first time.lol "Do those shoes get a lot of attention or what"wow!.So I arrived to the garden around 8:30pm & security was tighter than "Kid Cudi's JEANS".LOL but to make a long story short. "I LOVE BEING ME!" & Thanks to "A SIDE DOOR"! I was in their..
Once I got inside I instantly started seeing My "BROOKLYN GOONS"..LOL! These dudes are in their with bottles of "DON P,MOET,& GREY GOOSE" but Nobody brought a Camera..All I had was my 'IPhone'. By the end of the concert we were 50 deep!. It was Noodles. Next I hear the crowd go wild, when I look I see "King James" wearing "All Black Everything".
As usual Jay-Z 'Killed It' going threw his rolodex of Hits but this was the first time I saw Jeezy perform. "That Boi Got Some Bangers!!" he also brought out Nicki Manaj & Drake but when "Lil Wayne" came out to do his verse on "I'm Goin Inn". The crowd went CRAZY!! maybe it was also a emotional moment being that he's set to go to prison yesterday but due to a fire in the court house he will have to tern himself in this Monday!.
I've been to Many "Jay-Z" concerts before including "Fade To Black". But this one definitely goes down as one of the most official. I listened to a lot of hits last night but the one that stood out the most to me was "I PUT ON FOR MY CITY/ON-ON/FOR MY CITY!!!".Ya'll already know why.."That's why you riding with ya boy!" KickGame 'Forever'-Mello
Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...