KICKGAME DVD- 1 Year Anniversary Rewind "KOBE Visit's HOH & I WIN A Pair Of Autographed Kobe V's!"

Saturday, March 13, 2010















































































This was just BANANAS! I was Happy Just To Attended this event. Little did I know I was in store for one of the Biggest Surprises of 'My Life'!. My nickname is 'Mello" because it pretty much describes my character!. But "EVERYBODY" who knows me knows that their are TWO way to get me HYPE/EXCITED. #1."If you try to Diss Jay-Z"..I LOVE to let people know why he's the Greatest Rapper EVER!.#2."If you try to Diss KOBE".."What You Said HATER?"...LOL. You Know He's GREAT..."Who's Better?"..But that's usually how it goes down.lol
It's been almost two months since I won these & it's still feel like "A DREAM". Sometimes I have to just take a peek at them to know it's REAL!

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...