KICKGAME EXCLUSIVE:"Egglpant Foamposite" -"SOLE 2 SOLE"

Sunday, March 7, 2010

2009 OG 'Eggplant's'(left)-VS-2010 New 'Eggplant's'(right) Look at the 'OG' icy sole....
Compared to the New icy sole!
Okay!What about The 'Copper's'-VS- The 'Eggplant's'?
'Copper's' with the Perfect Fitted...
" This combo goes together like MAGIC!!"
Notice: The Difference? "That's what I mean by More Icy Soles!"
Shout To- My Dude "Shady"! Who came threw Rockin the "Oreo" 6's..
Who in the words of "Memphis Bleek"- "Copped the Jordan's 2 Weeks before they came out!!" lol
Available 3/20/10...NICE!!
& then theirs me...."Mello" aka "Addicted To Foamz" lol
Cant forget 'The Man' who made this possible "Lil Penny"!!
"KickGameDVD.COM" is KILLING then out their!!! -Chucky
What's the difference to you between KickGameDVD.COM & Other 'Sneaker Site's'? No Seriously I want to know what you think!!! So I'm "OPENING UP MY COMMENT'S SECTION.SO YOU CAN DROP A LINE BELOW"!!
I personally believe it's my passion for what I do! & I try deliver "Exactly" what YOU,"The People" what to see & know about."EVERYBODY" has been Hitting me up, asking about the"Icier Sole" on the 'Eggplant Foamz'. So I decided to bring it to you "Live & Direct" from the Streets of Brooklyn N.Y. Today I got a visit from a 'Old Friend', my dude "Shady". He let me know that he thought the site was Dope & Boy was he ready for the cameras! lol.

As you can see in the pic's above their is a 'clear' difference between the Soles on each shoe. For the 'Eggplant's' the entire shoe remains exactly the same minus the Sole on the New version. When compared to the 'Copper's' man..."Ray Charles" can see what it is!.Some might call the change subtle but to "Sneakerhead's" it's MAJOR! Nike really knows how to make us happy/upset. Because now it's a whole New Sneaker!

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...