Did You Know: All Nike 'SB's' have a Air Unit "Under The Sole?"

Wednesday, April 14, 2010









































Today my homie " E Class" came through to holla at me. While we were talking about the upcoming release of the Nike 'SKUNK' SB's. I asked him why do 'SB's' feel like they have a Air Bubble?. He said because they Do have a Air Unit! It's just "Hidden" underneath the insole. Being the "SB" King that he is, he simply took off his Shoe & showed me!. So me being the man that I am, I dipped into the stash & pulled out a pair of 'Melvin SB's' & a pair of (not so) regular Baseball Edition Dunks to Inspect the situation, lol.
First I checked out the (not so) Regular Baseball Dunk lows, " I pulled out the insole & saw Nothing!" lol.Next I checked out my Melvin SB's & " To my amazement " there it was!. Yep! I got my "Air Unit" underneath the sole. Sweet!! You learn something New everyday, this was today's lesson.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...