" Join The Team..." - You Check Us Out Daily.. " ( FOLLOW) Just Click It "

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Step 1. Go to " My Peoples " (This Picture)> Step.2 " Click FOLLOW " (Right Below)

What's up everybody, I'm really excited about where " KickGame " is heading for '2010'. But one thing that " Puzzles Me " is WHY don't YOU click " Follow "? . A lot of people say " I don't know what to do!" . So today I give you a walk threw of how to do it. This is important for several reasons,#1 - is I'll have your info so you can be the 1st to know whats going on.#2 - I'll know who YOU are out their ( I LOVE getting to know my readers) . #3 - This is a number Game."I know everybody that comes through kickgamedvd.com Everyday is NOT " Following ". You see the Work I put in to bring you the Latest!!. " Ya'll have to let me know who's out their ". . So if your riding with "ya boi " let it be known..Uno

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...