Meet:KickGameDVD.Com 100th " FOLLOWER "- Richard Watkins aka " RCH89 " (Sneaker Selection) for his custom tee is....

Monday, April 12, 2010

I Put On For My City!! Akron,Ohio "Stand The F^#K Up!! " Say It With Me, " EARLY "!! Ya Understand, Even My Readers... This is what I mean by "The Exclusive Circle".From "BROOKLYN,New York" 2 "Akron,Ohio".YES!!People in AKRON OHIO are ROCKING WITH THE BEST...NICE!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think you understand what type of event this is. Meet Richard Watkins aka "RCH89",One day I was searching for a pic of the Air Jordan Fusion 8's & I came across this Blog called http://RCH89.BLOGSPOT.COM . I started looking at it & I was like, "Damn, this dude thinks just like me accept he a "Lebron James" fan, lol. However he lives in AKRON,OHIO . So its understandable. I know him as " RCH89 ", Come to find out that he is "Richard Watkins" our 100th FOLLOWER.
I told him to send me his info & a pic of the Sneakers that he wants his custom KickGame DVD Tee to match. My Dude sent in what else but the "Hottest Sneaker On Earth" right now. The Nike Air Carnivore!! Early..ha,ha. He "doin it" in Ohio right now! Shit if you were here in N.Y.C you would be "doin it". Regardless of what you think about the Sneaker Style. "Early is Early", & " Un-Released is Un-Released". So "Respect My KickGame Conglomerate".

To My Dude " RCH89 " don't worry " Cottonman " is on the case & your shirt will be shipped out this week!!.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...