NICE.......Available this Thursday @ECAPCITY.COM !

Tuesday, April 13, 2010




I just got this email from my favorite hat spot " Cap City " in Jersey!. A lot of dudes say to me "why do you share All The Freshness? Don't you want to keep Anything for yourself ?. My answer to that question is, NO. My mission is for All the Freshest People in the world to become one unit. That makes the " Exclusive Circle " (102 deep). So " I Really feel like My Readers (who are some of the Freshest People in the world) deserve to know about Everything that I think is FRESH!!..Now peep this Link that just came through.
"Our custom logos are always in high demand. As of last week though our NICE New Era Hat has been making a buzz since our friend Fabolous(loso,Funeral Fab, etc) has been wearing the Black and white release of it. Since all of those have now sold out we are bringing you a black white and red NICE New Era Hat this week. Also releasing this week is a logo that we haven’t seen in a very long time, the Cross New Era Hat.This hat is in all black with gold logo". -ECap City!

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...