" Nike Air Carnivore -VS- Nike Air Trainer Max 94 "

Monday, April 12, 2010





























Back in January for "Throwback Thursday" I told you about the " Nike Air Trainer Max 94". I mention that one of the Main Reasons I bought them was because they reminded me of the " Air Carnivore". That was '2005', now '2010' I have " The Real McCoy!! " lol. Today I just wanted to show you the similarities between the two.
The first thing that catches me are the colors, the Air Max Trainer's are " Outdoor Green" nubuck. The Air Carnivore's are "Oxidized Green" nubuck. Now is it just me, " I remember the Carnivore's being just a little bit Darker Green, but it has been 17 years since then". Second thing is the front(toe box) of the shoes are very similar sporting a " black mesh " for breath ability. Third they both feature a " neoprene perforated inner bootie" aka " the Huarache Sock ". A lot of people are calling the "Carnivores" Huaraches. They are NOT " Huaraches!! The Air Carnivores are " Cross Trainers " via the Cross Trainer " X " on the side of the mid sole.
Last is the over all shape/design of both shoes are Very similar. One shoe obviously has laces & one does not, however they are both " Cross Trainers ". Now in retrospect "do you think the Air Trainer 94 was Nike newer version of the 93 Carnivore ? ". If so which one do you think is Hotter?

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...