Pay Attention:Niketown.com has some "Heat" on sale rightnow!!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nike Trainer SC "PAC-MAN"!!! Originally $110- Now $79.97Nitro Circus Microphone Premium AF1 Highs!!
Originally $225- Now $157.97
Right now http://niketown.com currently have some Sick joint's in there "CLARENCE" section. These are my favorite two joint's up there! The other day while I was in Footlocker I noticed all the Manny Pacquiao gear (PAC-MAN Knows tee's,etc.) they had & most of it really made the shoes look even more appealing to me. So seeing the "SC Trainer's " on sale for $79 bucks is Nice!.
I also notice the Nitro Circus Microphone AF1's on sale!. I don't really do High top AF1's unless it's something super special, & let me tell you something ,these are "Super Special!" lol. These premium AF1's were retailing for $225 & now there on sale for $157 . Straight noodles! & they have a couple more up there. You should pass through http://niketown.com ! Your Welcome..lol


No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...