"Playoff Kicks": Kobe V's -VS- The KD II's + My Autographed "Kobe V" -VS- " Seth Radelman's " Autographed "KD II"!!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Nike Kobe V "POP" (Playoff Pack)
Nike KD II - Playoffs
" The Black Mamba "
" KOBE!! "
" The Durantula "
" Kevin Durant!!"
" Seth Radelman " - Showing us his autographed KD II's!!
BONUS!!!+ "These are the All Star Game Editions"....Nice!
You might know "this guy"....
Beautiful!! Isn't She?..." My autographed Kobe V's!!! "
Right now the NBA Playoffs are officially "on & poppin" lol, last night Kevin Durant & the Oklahoma Thunder escaped with a game 3 victory. Both the "Mamba" & the "Durantula" broke out their playoff edition "Kicks"!!. I'm feeling both shoes but the Kobe are more my style. However don't sleep on the KD II's + this colorway is super clean.
While posting this I thought about my dude "Seth" the self proclaimed biggest "Kevin Durant" fan winning a pair of autographed "KD II's" at House of Hoops! in February. As you may or may not know, I also won a pair of autographed "Kobe V's" at House of Hoops this past January. So as we approach game 4 tomorrow night I had to have both shoes "face off" in both fashions so you can understand like "Seth & I", that " not only are the players great but so are their sneakers!!".

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...