Shut Out To: "Shells B" who came out to represent!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

" We 1st. linked up at the TK Supra release Party!!" Shells & Mello at DCX 2010 This why I tell you guys to simply click "FOLLOW" so I can know who's " Rocking With The Best!!". Meet my Brooklyn Brother "Shells B"! I 1st. Meet Shells at the "T.K. Supra Party" in B.K.! At this time I had "No Flyer's,No Tee's, No Press Pass,No Crew etc.!". I would have never known he was checking in daily since then ( May.15,2009) WOW!!.

Shells is from Brooklyn & is a "OFFICIAL" Sneaker Head. For example, for DXC he broke out a pair of Black on Black Air Jordan 10 retro's. But what makes it special is that it was his 1st, time wearing them!. The shoes came out in 2004! I've held down kicks before but never for that long. I salute you for coming correct to represent the the clique!. " I can't imagine what he gonna bring out for Sneaker Con!".



No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...