Funk Flex Car Show/Sneaker Expo 2010 "Re-Cap"

Monday, June 28, 2010

Joel Ortiz Reppin KICKGAME DVD!! BROOK-LYYYYNNNN!!!!!!! " My man 50 grand!!" MAYOR was in the building....
Flavor's of the day!! Barcelona 7's on me & Nike Air Trainer 360 "ID's" on Mayor..Niice
Yes..I went one on one with the "Nesquick" AF1 Bespokes!
Exclusive Heat...
We call these the "one of Nones" Nike AF1 Yankees 27th championship edition..
Metallic Gold, Burgundy check & Gummy Sole Bespoke AF1's....Hey-Hey-Hey!!
the "Citrus 9's" were on deck..
8&9 Clothing made a sick tee to compliment the "Eric Koston" Thai Temple SB's!
Kids selections!!
I wanted these for "Jolo" but no luck finding his size..
These "Spike Lee" Air Raids are bananas too!!
Empire State!!
Shout Out to "No Label" watches..
"Shells" & a KickGame DVD reader!!that's why he's so fresh..lol
SB Fashion!!!! "P-Rods" on Shells & "Skunks" on Young Fresh..
He makes me wanna tuck my chain in!!!
NYC baby!!
Shout Out to "Money Banks Clothing"
Yeah.....Yeah!! Welcome to the future...
The best performance of the day, GGGG-U-INT!!!!
Young Froggy
Look at the interior!!!
KICKGAME!!!!!!!!!!
"Yo Chino, Ya lil cuz might be Fresher than you!!!" lol Shout Out to the Leaders of The New School!! The future is looking promising..
Last Saturday June.26,2010 was the "Funk Flex Car Show/ Sneaker Expo!" as promised KickGame DVD was in the building chilling with the people. The first thing I would like to say is Much Respect to everybody who showed me & my team Love. The show started at 12 noon, we got there about 4:30pm (I know, I know!!). I saw some familiar faces & alot of new ones. The show was 85% CARS & 15% SNEAKERS!!. Which really upsets me because I really wanted to find some exclusive Kicks. The way it was promoted was like it's gonna be 50%-50%, but it was not.



However anybody who knows me knows I always see the cup as half full. So we enjoyed the performances by Camron & Vado, The LOX, Dipset , G-Unit & more. Cipha Sounds also had a Comedy show which was dope. When it was said & done I made some new connections & got tighter with my old ones. Shout out to Joel Ortiz,Mayor, Ghostface Killah, Styles P, Premium Pete & Funk Flex all super cool dudes. More pics to come!

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...