Lets Get Ready To Rumble!!!!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Address my team as the "World Champion" Lakers!! 1st. Round- Sorry "KD" 2nd. Round- See you next year "Deron Williams!".
3rd Round- I know you remember this.."Tragic!!".
4th & Final Round- So this is who your going for? Their going too far with the team unity(IMO)!!
Okay so if you know me or if you've been paying attention to KickGameDVD.com over the past year then you know that I'm a die hard Lakers fan, & that "Kobe Bryant" is my dude!. Over the past couple days I've been all over the city listening to different peoples opinion on the "NBA Finals". `What I've come to realize is exactly what I thought it was before I asked anyone. Most people just want to see the Lakers loose because they don't like "Kobe", & their tired of seeing him beat their favorite teams. We finished the season with the best record in the west (which we all know is the toughest division). In the 1st. round of the playoffs we eliminated the "Thunder" in 6 games. "KD" & his crew went hard, the Lakers bring out the best in almost every team they face!. Please believe every single team they played this season had that date circled on their calender.

2nd Round was a clean sweep of the "Utah Jazz". Lead by one of the best point guards in the business "Deron Williams". 3rd Round we took out the "Suns", you saw what just went down. Now it's time for the final round where we'll be facing the "Boston Celtics" in a rematch of the 2008 NBA Finals. Now alot of people have been kicking feed back & I entertain it (as if I need that). Now I want to tell you if you think it's just gonna be a repeat of 2008 then your have not been paying attention. These dudes practically "jumped" Kobe in 2008 & he still took it 6 games!. However we see what that turned him into, a even more deadly "Black Mamba". Plus they gave him two years to train, "Uhh-Ohh!!".


What really makes me laugh is how some people just always have to go for the team "Kobe" is playing against. 85% of the people going for Boston didn't start the season going for them. I look at it like if your a "Cavs fan or Magic's fan" you should be running with the Lakers. Just so you can have some type of satisfaction out of this. Remember what "2-Pac" said, " I ain't a Killer but don't push me/ REVENGE is like the sweetest joy/ Next to gettin WOOOO!!! LOL. Players like Kobe Bryant live for moments like this, where he can show all the non believers why he's the BEST doing it. Even though after this ring they will say " Oh that's only 5 rings he gotta get 6 to be the Best!!". Then after he gets 6 rings they will say " Oh man that's only 6 he gotta get 7 to be the Best!!". That's why you can live to please other people who have to live by your own rules. Let the games begin!! Game 1 "Thursday night 6/3 9pm EST".
You know this is what we all wanted to see!!.....
However only one man held down his end of the bargin (again). It's like when we were kids & your homboy would tell you "meet me at the basketball court at 12pm!". You get dressed grab the rock (maybe even pump it up a little bit) & you go down to the court's. Now your at the court its 3pm and you realize he's not coming (his mom got him on LOCK DOWN)LOL. So you just have to play someone else. Oh well, I guess theirs always next week!!.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...