To My KickGame Team..(Sneaker Pimps 2010)

Monday, December 6, 2010

I got the key to my strip homie!!(I got my hood on my back...literally) Big S/O to my dude "Dollah" aka "Million Dollah Rah" reppin "KickGame Queens" ...(You caught some classic images young!)
NEW YORK STYLE!- "Hoodie & Ski Masked Up!!"
Mark Milli- Mello- Ca$h Profit (L-R) Dane Cody- Smooth C- Mello- Shells- Dcypol
What is a "V-12" engine without the "steering wheel, the body, the wheels..etc" (You get my point!"lol). 1st. off I want to apologize to anybody who came through & couldn't get in. The event was EXTREMELY miss managed! "Ya'll Know We NEVER Have Had These Types Of Issues Before!".





To my team that was in the building I wanna say thanks for representing & letting everybody know "how we do things!". It has been a incredible year & this event was over all a great step forward as far as the progression from last year. Matter of fact, forget "last year" look at our last event (SneakerCon) to now. We went from just tee's, to "tee's, hats, & KickGame x GoodWood NYC bracelets!" ,WOOOOOOOO! -Nature Boy "Ric Flair" style. Just imagine whats next! haha, anyhow I wanna thank everyone of you for your continued support.("Man I Love My Team!"- Drizzy voice).

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...