Early..Air Jordan "White/Cement" III's

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bling-Blow! "White Cement III's" a week early..Check your local retailers for info!!.
I used to rock these "White/Cement" Spiz'ikes '(Right) like they were the actual Cements (Left) lol.
The Spiz'ikes are sick however there's nothing like the original (yeah there retro's..you know what I mean).
The Air Jordan White"Cement III's" are in circulation & I caught my pair a few days ago. S/O to my dude "TuTu" who always keeps me on point. Off Top the packaging takes me back to my first pair of Air Jordan's (the 1992 VII) which also came in a box like this one. Once you remove the top half & carefully unwrap you elephant print paper, you will have a super special treat waiting for you. Not only a crispy pair of classic J's but the big orange "plastic" hangtag just puts it over the top for me. Sometimes it's the little extras that make you feel no doubt that you've made the right purchase.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...