Dunkexchange April 2011 Recap!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Tahiry was in the building signing her new calendar!
Fred The Godson blessed the crowd!
Always reppin his borough (BRONX) fitted...(Medallion the size of a Nintendo DS!)
Cyhi The Prince..
"GOOD MUSIC" Family On Deck!..
"PUSHA T"....(MY GOD!!)
"A hustler's paradise/ a lucky pair of dice!"..
Queens in the building, "Cormega" was in the building..
Carolina 11's...FIYAH!!
BIN-BIN-BIN-BIN-BIN 23's!.....
SLOAN Clothing..
Nike SB "SKUNK" T-Shirt...Never even knew this existed!
Cottonman rockin the "Cactus" Foamposites!
Team KickGame Kicks! (Clockwise) Shells/Styme/Mello/Cottonman..
"All I need is the Love of my crew/The whole industry can Hate me I'll thug my way through.."-Hov (All I Need)
S/O 2 my big cousin "STYME" who came out to see what young cuz been doin!....
S/O 2 my Brooklyn brother "Shells" who caught these official images!..

Much Love to everybody who came out last Saturday to Dunkexchange. It was CRAZY outside & inside. I the hip hop performances really gave it a different vibe than usual. S/O 2 the lovely Tahiry who showed me major LOVE! (Like 4 REAL). S/O 2 my dude Fred The Godson, don't be surprised when you see him rockin that KICKGAME apparel. Big ups to the whole DXC staff who kept it true to their flyer (NO FALSE ADVERTISEMENT).

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...