New Mixtape: Jadakiss “I Love You” (A Dedication To My Fans)

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jadakiss "Hold You Down" Video Shoot..
This scene was shot in "5 Pointz" Queens!..
WOW.."They're On It!!..."
Can you tell "Jadakiss" one of is my favorite rappers?..("Top 3"- NAS,JAY-Z,JADA)
Def Jam rapper Jadakiss will be releasing his new mixtape I Love You (A Dedication to My Fans): The Mixtape, Today (Tuesday May 24). Apparently, the Internet got it earlier. The the 11-track mixtape features collaborations with Rick Ross, Teyana Taylor, Fred The Godson, Styles P, and Emanny. Peep the tracklisting below:

1. “Intro”
2. “Hold You Down” feat. Emanny
3. “Lil Bruh
4. “How I Feel”
5. “Rock Wit Me” feat. Teyana Taylor
6. “In the Streets”
7. “Lay ‘Em Down” feat. Styles P & Chynk Show
8. “Toast (Intro)”
9. “Toast to That” feat. Fred The Godson
10. “Inkredible (Remix)” feat. Trae Tha Truth & Rick Ross
11. “Gone Too Long”


GO SCOOP UP SOME REAL HIP HOP!....

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...