"PLATINUM STATUS"....Thank You!

Monday, July 25, 2011



We did it y'all, "1 MILLION VIEWS!". I want to Thank each & everyone who ever checked out KickGame. Everyone who told their friends & family about KickGame. I remember being excited about hittin "1 Thousands Views", look at how far we have come.

KickGame is a true "Grass Roots Movement". We do this without any promotion from any major labels. We do this from the ground up, hand to hand, show to show , day to day!.


I want to Thank all my people who have been involved with the movement. Too many people to name plus I don't want to forget anybody. I'm extremely grateful to be able to do something that I Love & I'm passionate about every day.

NOW IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!.....

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...