A Word With "Mello"

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What's up KG family worldwide I hope every body's enjoying their summer because it's almost over.

3,195 posts - 4,321 tweets- 1,027,780 hits & here we are. I want to thank everybody who continues to come through to peep the daily freshness.

I didn't post for the past few days because I was mourning a close friend of mine who was gunned down on the streets of Brooklyn last week. I wanna say R..I.P to my homie Shawn "StayFly" Williams.

Whenever someone dies people always say good thing about them just because.. Not this time! This dude was truly official. I mean he was cut from that cloth that you don't just find every day.
"Cherish your Aces!"

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...