Now I get it!...

Friday, November 18, 2011


Isaiah Scott
Air Jordan IV by Isaiah Scott 2
Air Jordan 4 "Dorenbecher" (2011)

Air Jordan 4 "<span class=

Air Jordan 4 "<span class=

Nate Robinson was recently spotted rockin the shoe that he partially inspired..

Nate Robinson Hoops in "<span class=

Red Cafe was also spotted showing Love for the cause!..

Celebrity Sneaker Stalker
Jadakiss had to let the world know what it is....

Honestly as soon as I saw the "Dorenbecher 4's" I dismissed them & kept it moving. However after watching this video I understand why he included the "Kryptonate" Green & the Superman logo. They still aren't particularly for me but the concept is clearer.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...