THROWBACK THURSDAY!! THE JORDAN 11 LOW I.E. (OG)!!

Thursday, January 5, 2012


I remember I had these joints. Summer 1996, on my way to Great Adventure. LL and Case were performing out there. Mad shorties all over. I had the freshest pair of kicks on that day.

These are definitely one of my favorite pairs of kicks of all time. The colorway, the design, and the comfort put the Jordan 11 Low I.E. in Cobalt/Zen Grey at the top of my list. Back in '96 it was different to see a pair of kicks with the gel bottoms, and vents throughout the elephant-skin for breathability. I know Nike is watchin', and we need these to be re-released in 2012. Shout to the homie Rich89 who got these on deck already in Akron! - Cali "O" #TeamKickGame #Throwback Thursday

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...