THE KOBE "ISLAND" 8 N7'S!!

Thursday, April 18, 2013


There is something extremely special about these 8's. I believe it's the colorway, and the gel sole that make these an instant classic! The Kobe "Island" 8 N7's are just one of several new colorways coming soon, but these are the ones that really stand out like a pair of Jordans in a room full of Asics! With the tonal Grey base, these 8's are splashed with a tropical Red, Turquoise, yellow, and a hint of Lime Green. The yellow laces with red dots, and the Tropical red lines the inside of these kicks. But it is the gel-sole that gives it a clean finish.
Trill OG Bun B. rocked his joints this past Sunday, and see the aerial view of these joints, I know I need to make a call to see if I can get these! Shout to Kobe, I know you're on the road to recovery.  Cali "O" #TeamKickGame #KobeIsland8s

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...