THE AIR JORDAN "BLACK TOE" 1'S RETURN!!

Monday, May 13, 2013


Hov rockin' the joints from the "Old Love / New Love" Pack!! Still official!


  The "Young Mike" rockin' the OG's from 1985!!
To the OG's, like myself, the Air Jordan 1's take us back to that era. Doug E. Fresh and Slick Rick just put out the "la-Di-Da-Di" and "The Show" joint, and Michael Jordan was the young sensation in the NBA. So when you bring it back to the beginning, it's always special. My lil' bro Mello understands what the Air Jordan 1's mean to me, he was with me when I copped the retro back in 1994 after I destroyed my OG's. It was that same understanding that allowed him and my "brother from another mother", RCH89, to put a special born day package together just right for the OG,with the original Air Jordan 1's. 
Now, as we enter  another saga on May 25th, The Air Jordan "Black Toe" 1's makes it's first debut since the original release with the "Nike Air" on the tongue. We saw the "Black Toe" re-emerge in 2007, as part of the "Old Love/New Love" Pack, which Hov is rockin in the flick above. These sneakers are special to everybody that understands that era. The new sneakerheads are coppin' to be a part of the culture, or to sell them at a ridiculous price. Not over here, Sun. We rock our kicks. Salute.  Cali "O" #TeamKickGame #TheOGsReturn #BlackToe #BehindTheCurtain
 

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...