HOV IN THE AIR JORDAN VIII'S!!

Sunday, June 2, 2013




Whenever the "Mayor of Brooklyn" rocks a pair of kicks, everybody's talking. In recent weeks, we've seen Hov rock a myriad of different kicks, including the "Bugs Bunny" 8's, and more recently, the legendary "Aqua" 8's. The "Aqua" 8's hold a special place with me. These kicks changed the game completely when they came out. It was different because of a few reasons. One, they didn't fall under the traditional Red / Black colorway of the Chicago Bulls. Second, the crossover straps with the "23" elevated off the leather on the strap. Finally, the Jordan silhouette done in a Mercedes Benz-symbol on the tongue. These kicks were truly like no other.  I had the OG's, and I rocked them until they had a hole in the bottom! I'm a real one, and yes, I rock my kicks.
Do remember, 2013 is the 20th Anniversary of the first 3-Peat, and the 20th Anniversary of the VIII's. We've already seen the Bugs Bunny joints, with the Playoff VIII's on the way. My inside sources tell me we'll see the Aqua VIII's by the end of the 3rd Quarter. I'm looking forward to seeing both releases this year. The VIII's make a nice addition to the collection!  Cali "O" #TeamKickGame #TheVIIIs #MustHaves #20YearAnniversary

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...