DXC Re-cap!! Preview

Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Man who makes the whole thing "Go Down!"(Gary Hughes)
I found the Winner! Sickest Table at DXC..
"Boogie Down Bronx"..Stand Up!
"These Dudes had the best Energy!"




8&9 Clothing always got "Drugs!".lol
Dirty Jax clothing aka the "BULLY"
We Passed by "Premium Laces"(alway's a plesure) on our way back 2 Brooklyn
"So N.Y.C!"
DXC was yesterday,this is just a preview of the pics/footage we got.But I had to give ya'll a quick feel of the day.1st off shout out to the DXC "Capo" Gary,holmes is as cool as "Jay-z & Ti" in one person.Yesterday I awarded the "Sickest Table"@ DXC to Mike from the "B.X.",his table was straight "Exclusivety" which included the Manny Pacquiao "Air Trainers",PE Uptempo's,The "Do U Know?" Spizikes.But what did it was the "Copper" Penny Foams..that was a Suprise.But if U in the game U know that sample size(9) can't fit ya boy!.When we left I had to stop by 1mof my top 5 spots "Premium Laces" to see if they had or can direct me to my size 12.LOL!No luck yet,but I'm on it!more Pics to come..
Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...