Match My Grind Pt II.

Friday, January 8, 2010

You are now tuned into.....
3D Embroidery!!
These babies just came in today..Yo,I work soooo hard to make my vision a reality & I get allot of Love & Support.For that I'm extremely Grateful,however People need to understand that only ONE PERSON can hold the wheel.It's a new year & all that "2009 shit"- we off that!Seven days into the new year I got a official "KickGame DVD VIDEO" up.I had to make sure we got "new freshness" for Sneaker Con=Look Above.The brand new "KickGame Skillies" all my peoples that's part of the exclusive circle Scream @ me..& I'll make sure people leave Sneaker Con talking about "KickGame DVD".If you believe in me,"give me 110%" not "88%".
"LOOK AT THE KICKS NIGGAS IS WEARING AND THAT'S DUE TO WHO?
BUT IM'A LET NIGGAS LIVE CAUSE IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!"
Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...