Sneaker Con ReCap-PT .1

Sunday, January 10, 2010

P.E Edition "Mike Bibby" Jordan retro 9
Sabit Clothing..On Deck!
Staten Island got flavor's..don't sleep!
Harlem "Stand Up!"-Nice
Can't Stop The Crooks!!

Ray (8&9 Clothing) X Mello..
The Definition Of "TOP SHELF FOOTWEAR!!"
"Freddie Kruger"SB's..
These "Young Boyz" got HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Nike Air Pillars...

"Stapleton"-when you see this man,Salute him cause he "Put On"!!
Can You Dig It?
"Sneaker Con" went down yesterday in NYC!The vibe was straight love "towards KickGame".I appreciate everybody who gave me their feedback about the site.It's a very humbling feeling to have people came up to you & say "Yo,I Rock with KickGame DVD Heavy!!" or "Damn,I see ya'll everywhere.."lol.Not many people can say "I LOVE WHAT I DO",so every day I thank god for this opportunity.Don't get it twisted "I haven't slept in 3 day's" due to preparation & daily duties.However like Hannibal,"I Love it when the plan comes together!".After its all said & done I'd say Sneaker Con was a success,"even though I didn't succeed in finding my "Dirty Copper Foams" in a size 12.But I did make some SIRIOUS connects..
Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...