Timberland High Top "Chicken & Gravey" Field Boots(a O.G's Classic)

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Timberland is continuing their rise back to the top with the release of the high top "field boot".Back in the early 90's the "beef & broccoli" version was in high demand on the streets of NYC.Now we get the 2010 colorway,with the "chicken & gravy".Avail Now $110
Shout Out to my dude "TUTU" who always let's me know what new heat he comes across/scoops up.Allot of People try to keep the Freshness to their self & hit you with the notorious "I got these from my Spot!" line.Then when you come threw "Crushing It",the same People want to ask you "Where you get that from?" lol.It's 2010 & People have to realize "ONE HAND DON'T CLAP!!"-ya feel me....
Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...