My Thoughts on: "The Fusion 8's" Wht/Red/Grey

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The "O.G" 1993 Air Jordan 8's "My Favorite M.J.'s"..yeah I said it! The Fusion Air Jordan 8 Retro's
"U don't have to Like Fusion's but Respect "FRESHNESS"!!
"Air Jordan" Velcro strap...
Velcro "Nike Air" piece on the back..

"Tell me that don't look CLEAN..lol"
When it comes to Fusion's/Hybrid sneakers a lot of people feel like they should "leave well enough alone". I personally feel like "Air Jordan's" shouldn't be touched. However I do own several pairs of "Spizikes"..C'Mon man! "They say Brooklyn on them"..lol .Seriously though their "Air Jordan's that have "Spike Lee's" picture on them, Amazing Shoe!. I Love the "1/2 Cent's", I feel like they executed them Nicely. Even though the left out " a couple" of Penny's (maybe their saving for later, you know Nike). The "Air Tech Challenge" Hybrids were a Dope release too. Only "O.G" Aggasi heads understand those, lol. But their have been a lot of Good Fusion/Hybrids that have released/"The cup is half full".
Now when I firs heard they were gonna release the "AJ 8's" as a Fusion,it made me cringe!. I looked to the sky & cried "WHY?"..LOL. The homie "Debo" copped these joint's, he gave me the face like "I couldn't resist". I'm not surprised though,they always get him with those "O.G. Fusions"..lol. I still Don't have any Fusion J's, but these joint's are "Clean As A Whistle!"..Word!!
Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...