Todays Freshness!!/HAPPY EASTER..2010

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nike Sports Wear Hoodie
Levis 501 (Blue)Jeans Suit!
Space Jam Jordan "Tuxedo" T-Shirt!!
"Space Jams" Of Course.. Day 1!
The PERFECT (G-Shock) watch to Match!!
MR Cartoon Edition!!! Crazy Shout Out-To My Dude "TUTU", who Blessed me for My B-Day!!(I Hope I'm Making U proud Big Bro!)lol...

Today is a Special Day in many places for many reasons. But since childhood one of the main reasons I enjoyed Easter was Getting Fresh Clothes!. It started off as a child getting New Church clothes, & as I got Older it became a Day where me & my friends would ALL get Super Fresh!! & go out. Now that I'm grown up I "STILL ENJOY IT!!"..LMAO. Seriously though the difference Now is that "Every Day Is Like Easter!!".
With that said this is just something "Light" that I choose to rock Today!. This was actually supposed to be My B-Day Fit but it was raining & I was NOT wearing my Space Jams in the rain. So Today they will "Touch Earth" for the 1st. Time!!
" I Already Know" ALL MY KICKGAMEDVD.COM READERS ARE FRESH!! SO GO "PUT ON!" HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!! UNO

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...