XXL Freshmen '10' Live Concert Re-Cap " The People/The Kicks "

Friday, April 2, 2010







The XXL Freshmen '10' Live Concert not only featured the Newest Hip Hop artist comming "Up To Bat".It also brought out the Sneaker Heads! A couple of my people were in the building. "Off Top" Shout Out- To "My Team"- Dane "Cody", "Cottonman" ,"Debo"."Jay 30"& ALL my Franklin Ave Peoples!. Shout Out To "TheRockStarSociety" who got a Sick sweatshirt to go with Any "Mars" joints . I also seen my "Copper Foam Homies" -Million Dollah Rah & Mark "Queens get the Money"!. "Dallas Penn" was in the building (rocking a sick polo rugby!so Brooklyn). Much Respect to Everybody who showed us love. On to th next one!!
















































































































No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...