A Message From "Young Jolo" - " 5 Rings "

Friday, June 18, 2010

"Yes that is tape on his finger!! He is the official Young Kobe....lol
" We brought out the autograpghed Kobe V's for some air!!"
" PRINCE JOLO!!!!"
"Pardon My Back!!"
This morning when my son "Young Jolo" woke up he got the news that he went to bed hoping to hear when he awoke. The the Lakers were the 2010 NBA World Champions & that his favorite athlete "Kobe Bryant" got his 5th ring!. Jolo is with me alot & he hears all the things people say about Kobe. When people want to get a rise out of him they will say it to him. However he's very sharp with his Kobe knowledge & he often leaves people with a surprised smile on their face after letting them know that. So today we took a victory lap & we Loved every minute of it. He looked at me & said "Dad I feel like a million bucks!!". Much Love to my squad for bringing it home & letting my son know that no amount of negative energy thrown your way can affect you if your persistent & dedicated!!.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...