Young Jolo & his camera at "Sneaker Con 2"

Sunday, June 20, 2010

"EVERYONE OF THESE (EXCEPT THE 2 HE'S IN) WERE TAKEN BY YOUNG JOLO!"



He had to catch this one...


He knows about Foamz too!!!
He likes the 12 alot!!!






He had to get "Sponge Bob"!!

Word up I didn't even get a picture of these joints the "ATO's"!! Niiiice..





"SKUNK TEE -VS- CARNIVORE TEE?
"I'M KILLING THESE TWO KICKS THIS SUMMER!!!!!"

"Prince Jolo"
Some of you might remember this little dude coming up to you & asking to take a picture. Well that was my son Young Jolo! today I present you with some dope images from "Sneaker Con 2" last month. But what makes these pictures special is this was taken through the eyes of 5year old "Jolo".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whats Up Fam I Was Checking Out Your Blog Which I Do one The Reg For The Kicks and I notice you had on of my T-Shirts Posted Its a Color Face Logo with "Kems3" above which is the name of my brand First Thanks for the post and second just curious what store you found it in you can reach me at brooklynkid1@gmail.com Again Thanks for the post ...

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...