The Hottest Topic In Sports- This dude is such a "Prima Donna"

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yesterday's Daily News, " I couldn't have said it any better myself!!" Today's Daily News reported Lebron will be making his announcement from "Allen Houston's" Connecticut home!.
This is how I feel about the whole situation!!!
If Lebron comes to N.Y. this is all I'm gonna be seeing...
This just in: Apple just announced that they will be releasing a limited edition "Lebron James" IPhone!!!. The only thing is it can only vibrate because No Ring! LMAO...

I heard Lebron will enter tonight's press conference dancing to Beyonce's smash hit "DIVA"!! lol. Tonight 9pm est on ESPN the we will know what city he's gonna play for. If you watch ESPN they're saying that Lebron will go to Miami. However if you read any NYC news paper they're saying that he's coming to the Knicks. In my opinion (IMO) he should at least do something for his city other than getting bumped every year!, Ya Digg?

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...