Penny wants to return to play with Dwade & them!!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Uh Ohh.." PENNY HARDAWAY!!!"- The NBA is really in trouble now...LMAO Listen you can put the whole eastern conference "All Star Team" together!, it makes no difference to the "Black Mamba!". The night of the "Big Decision" twitter almost Crashed when my home girl "Notorious Nat" posed a very straight up question which read , " So who's gonna jump on Miami's NUTS (for lighter words) now?"....LMAO. She later tweeted " I can hear it now, I been a Miami Fan since 2003!!".

Well the answer to the question is "Penny Hardaway" who's willing to come out of a forced retirement to be a "foot soldier". I say "BRING HIM"!!! because at the end of next season I don't want to hear " If we had got PENNY it would have been over!!".

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...