The Grand Prize Still Up For Grabs!!!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Prizes waiting to be claimed!! " I Love My Hood!!!"
1. The latest from GoodWoodNYC the "Blue Jesus Piece"!
2. Nike Air Carnivore's (Blk/Red/Wht) aka "The Dessert Storm's"
3. A official members only "KickGame T-Shirt!"
So these are the prizes that would have went to the winner of the "Sneaker Battle"!!. As I told you before due to the NYPD shutting down the music & block we weren't able to have the battle. Now I want to know what type of contest do you think we should have for this?. I'll have to separate each one so a couple of you can Win some stuff. Let me know if you have any ideas, you can drop a comment or send it to KICKGAMEDVD@GMAIL.COM.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...