Happy Born Day To My Dude "Gotti"!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gotti backed-out The 'Staelth' 20's for Feb DXC.."WE DO THIS!!"

"Did you Notice the How Much Their Style Resemble's The Air Carnivore?"
Happy B-Day to my dude "Gotti"!..Who's Celebrates his B-Day right after Mine!(March.15/16). As kids this was 'So Dope'! Shit as Adults it's 'Still Dope'...LOL."We been doing this for Forever! Now we got "Lil Boy's" who are our Sequel!.
His son "Zion" also celebrated is birthday March.10,2010. I said "What are you doing for his B-Day?" Gotti said "Were going to a Miami Heat Game!". I said "WORD!! What Kicks are you gonna get for him to wear?" He pulled out a Crispy pair of 'Air Jordan 2010's' aka "The D Wade's"!!. I said "it's only right!" Nice.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...