" I Woke Up Early On My BORN DAY!!"

Monday, March 15, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY CAKE FROM LAST YEAR!!! "My Baby Knows Me SO WELL!!".. " I-AM- ON-A 24 HR KUSH/PURP DIET!!"..
" To My Seed, May I Lead You Into No Greed Or Evil!/In The Categories Of Stories I Breed My Sequel"...-NAS
Today is my Born Day Ya'll! Today I turn 27 year's old ." Yeah, I'm getting up their man..." As you get older & you start to understand life realizing 'Every Day' is a Blessing & life is what you make it. I've always been a positive/optimistic person. I've been filming KickGame DVD for two year's now. It started out just Me & my Camera! moving all around the city. When I went to California to visit my Big Bro 'Cali O', I showed him some footage & told him what it was about. He went "CRAZY!!", he said Lil Bro "This Is Gonna Change The World". Nothing can get a lil bother more hype than when his Big brother tells him he's Cool or has done something Cool!.lol
I'm the youngest of seven (all brothers) & no matter how old I am they will always see my as "Lil Brother". Which is a "Gift & a Curse", but way more Gift!! lol. "Cali O" set up this very site for me as a "Birthday Gift" last year!!. So "Big Bro" I want to say Thanks for seeing my vision & then some!. And Thanks for always Expressing to me how much you Love KICKGAME!.
This blog site has become one the things that I'm passionate about & I Love "Each & Every One Of You" for Helping to Motivate me even more!!. Just knowing how many People are interested amazes me & It's Growing Every Day!!.As I post this "The- Check-In" meter says "153,944" wow!!!.
I remember Last year somebody from another site asked me "How may clicks you doing a day?". So me being me I 'Kept It Honest', I said "I'm getting like 25!" . Which was the Truth '25' clicks a day & I was thankful for that! I kept dropping Heat & Giving You "Accurate Release Dates" & "Giving You Exclusive Access" to the Hottest events in NYC!. Now Thanks To You 'The Viewers" yesterday 'KickGameDVD.COM' got '1,449'clicks!(Clap-for-Em!/Clap-for-Em..Hey!!)
I Love the .COM but the Filming is my 1st. Love!. Ya'll see how Focused I am with the site so you Already Know, The DVD is Gonna be "BANANAS!!!"
The other day I was in the 'Pizza Shop' & this dude was like -"Daaaaammmnn Soooooonn!!!"." You talking MAD LONG to Drop That Shit!! KICKGAME DVD is like Dr Dre's 'DETOX' album. We Know it gonna be FIRE but you got us waiting!!".
For everybody who feels like that dude I want you to know " I'm about to change to game & Presentation is 75% of your Final Grade!" Preparation is Key. But know this "I am as Focused as Kobe in Last Years Finals which =A HAPPY ENDING!!
-Mello aka "Fresh Direct"

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...