THROWBACK THURSDAY!! "The Purple Tape!"

Thursday, March 4, 2010











Being that the "Eggplant/Purple" Foamz are the Most Anticipated release of the Month! Everybody is throwing around the word "Purple" I felt like it was 'Only Right' to take it back to 1995 with the "Purple Tape" aka 'Only Built 4 Cuban Linx'!.
I know a lot of you were babies when this came out, & that's why I feel like it's 'Critical Information' for you to know. In 1995 Biggie & Nas both released classic albums. However the 'Wu-Tang Clan's' Chef more than held his own on the Album that would catapult his Following across the globe!. It's definitely a album you need in a back pocket like 'I.D.'!!.
"I know some People wonder what do Rapper's have to do with SNEAKERS?"..Well allow me to indulge you for a minute. 'Hip Hop' is NOT just Music! it's a LIFESTYLE that doesn't stop once the radio or iPhone goes off.
The way you talk is Hip Hop/The way you Walk is Hip Hop/The way you cut your hair is Hip Hop/The way you Lace your Kicks is Hip Hop/The way your jeans Sit On Your Kicks is Hip Hop/The way you Lean your Fitted Hat is Hip Hop!! Man I can go All Day but my point is Hip Hop & Fashion go 'Hand & Hand!" SO GO ASK YA BIG BROTHER ABOUT "THE PURPLE TAPE"!!..LOL (4 Real Though)
Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...