Nike Air 1/2 Cent – Eggplant + Cranberry – Holiday 2010.."But do you remember the custom joint's I showed you?"

Thursday, March 4, 2010






















Yes,we has the official pic's of the 'Eggplant' & 'Cranberry' 1/2 Cents. I personally Love 'All' of the colors so far. So naturally when I saw them in the front window of a Sneaker store while I was in Harlem "I had to enquire!".
When I went inside dude told me they were some custom made. They took the 'metallic 1/2 Cents' & 'Air Brushed' them. They did come pretty close but "I personally would NEVER BUY something Like that". But that's just me. Maybe because I new they were eventually gonna drop.
I know Everybody is gonna feel the "Eggplant" color but BOTH color's are to commemorate when he played on 'MIAMI' & 'PHOENIX'. Ahh!! Can You Dig It???.
Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...