Tonight It Goes Down: Floyd Money Matweather -VS- Sugar Shane Mosley

Saturday, May 1, 2010

" Who You Got?..."
"Who else could rock this Louis Vuitton fit better than Floyd Mayweather!"
Tonight is the highly anticipated "Mayweather -VS- Mosley" fight on pay-per-view!. I just wanted to take a minute to talk about individuals who "Live Up To Moment" when expected. Their are people out their who really believe "Floyd Mayweather" will loose tonight. And that puzzles me because I have "40 reasons" to believe he's gonna kick "Mosley's" @$$ tonight. Dudes like Floyd Mayweather, Kobe Bryant, Jay-Z & everybody who's considered by most as "the best" at what they do. They always "Live Up To The Moment" & remind you why you can believe in them. So I guess what I'm trying to say is "My Money's On The Champ"!.

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...