Exclusive:My KickGame "Kobe V ID's"

Monday, August 23, 2010

Can You Dig It?.... Color scheme ....WICKED!!
Clear Soles..
The stamp of approval...
I haven't showed any of my kicks in a minute however today is "The Black Mamba's" B-Day so I figured what better time to give you a preview of my "Kobe V ID's". These are inspired by a combination of my favorite Kobe V's, plus a couple other elements.

I wanted to make some kicks that make your neck snap as soon as you see them. That's why I used the "Cyber(Green)" accents. You cant really see all the features in these pics but when they touch down...haha. You already know I'll have some nice detail pics for you to see.
Some people worry about people 'stealing' their "Nike ID" designs. I'm not worried about that because if you don't see these on my feet then you know that it's not the official "KG Kobe V's". For Example: When you go to the supermarket & you look at the "Soy Milk" section, they have like twenty different brands but theirs only one "Silk Soy Milk!!!". People know authenticity! feel me...

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...