"The Science"- Behind In My "Kobe V ID's"

Monday, August 23, 2010

Kobe V "Chaos"- I Love that neon green!"Just because this color is so sick I had to try to incorporate it into the shoe!"
Kobe V "Playoff"- Gum outsole..
The yellow 'toe' from the "Brice Lee KobeV's!!
The graphic print all over similar to the "Big Stage"
"Paint Splash" on the midsole (Del Sole) My "Masterpiece"...lol
I've never had a pair of 'Neon/Grey' Air Max 95's but I feel like that green is a commitment..lol on the other hand it grabs your attention like no other color!. So I used it on the lace/lining & midfoot. I also used a 'Metallic' Orange Blaze closest color to 'Copper' on the eyestay. With the clear outsole of the "POP" Kobe V's & a splash of the "Bruce Lee" joint's. The I added a full length graphic design (something like the Big Stage) on a Blue base. Then you sit all that on a paint splash midsole. What you think?..."IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK.....YOU JABRONI!!!" LMAO ship date "September 6,2010".

No comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Drop A Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...